The automobile industry is kept on updating its technology from its introduction. In almost every part of the car is changed from its first introduction. In the month of December the auto sales rising nine percent in US. It is the best number even since before the recession. Slew of new products, improved income and cheap financing are help to continue it in 2013.
- Communication: Most of us are spending an increasing amount of time in the vehicles. The urban and suburban growth lead to the more traffic due to lack of construction to keep up and the vehicles on the road is also keep on growing. Drivers are demanding and expecting communication with the outside world while they are in their cars. So more vehicle manufacturers including the systems to make communication easier. Now the automakers are concentrating and scrambling on mobile device integration to distinguish themselves. Our mobile devices and the car’s on board electronics becoming ever more connected from infotainment to safety features to diagnostics. We will see more interchange between high-tech companies and automotive like Google and Microsoft, and with open source technology platforms like Linux and Tizen continued to develop.
- Safety priorities: There is already good technology in the cars to keep users safe. Now OnStar and GPS are the standard fodder, even though all other automakers are increasing the safety priorities. You can expect to see more features this year along with blind spot alerts, lane departure warning, parking guidance and self-driving technology.
- Luxury and sports cars: It is not a coincidence that there seem to be more sports cars and luxury cars on the roads. The high-end luxury car brands like Maserati, Bentley, and Lamborghini did well last year (2012) and there is a some great sporty offering from Peugeot and Toyota. This is because of new generation is earning good money, investing in a new set of fancy vehicle and the baby boomers are almost reached retirement age.
- Service and aftermarket demand: The auto accessories aftermarket is already having 257 billion dollar and is boosting with the opportunity of software, which helps to sell all kinds of high tech car accessories to the consumers directly. The owners are keeping their vehicles longer because of more engagement with customers, prepaid service plans, and the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) aggressive service programs benefits. As well the auto manufacturers are providing advanced diagnostic technology, which helps them to communicate and track the customer requirements.
Because of stable fuel prices and the environmental friendly consciousness most of the people are opting for the hybrid cars. As well these are reaching the expectations of the consumers.
Read the rest of this entry »
Recruitment process and policies can be affected by various internal and external factors. Factors that can be controlled by the organization are called internal factors, whereas factors that cannot be controlled by the organization are called external factors.
Internal factors that affect the recruitment process
- Size of the firm/organization: The size of the organization affects the process of recruitment to a large extent. Many organizations that are big select more candidates when compared to small firms. Big organizations find recruitment process less problematic than the organizations that are smaller.
- Recruitment policy: Sometimes recruitment policy that is followed by an organization can also affect process of recruitment. The policy might be concerned in hiring candidates from outside the organization. On the other hand the organization wants to hire from internal source.
- Organization’s image: Sometimes the process of recruitment is affected by the image or goodwill of the organization. Organizations that have good image attracts highly capable, competent and potential candidates to a large scale. Maintaining good public relation with the public, rendering services to the public, etc., will be helpful for building good image and reputation for the organization.
- Job image: Jobs that have good working conditions, better career, remuneration, promotions, etc., are able of attracting more qualified and potential candidates on large scale.
- Cost issues: Recruitment process incurs expenses to the organization so it will employ the source that will be less expensive way of recruitment.
External factors that affect the recruitment process
- Competitors: Competitors recruitment policies also affect functions of recruitment in the organization. To compete with these policies, organizations have to make changes in their recruitment policies.
- Demand and supply: For a particular skill if the demand is higher than its supply, then the process of recruitment will evolve more efforts. On the other hand if there is more supply for demand, the process of recruitment will be easy.
- Political and social environment: Recruitment policy is also affected by social and political environment. For example, if the government changes, it will have a great impact on recruitment process of the organization because of the changes in government rules and regulations.
- Legal Considerations: Legal considerations regarding employment provision for the casts that are under-privileged can have positive effect on recruitment process of the organization.
- Unemployment situations: Unemployment also has great impact on recruitment policy. The process of recruitment will be easy and simpler if the rate of unemployment is high.
Website is an identity for every business. It is the primary source for the digital marketing campaigns. People find about the auto dealership details from different sources, they first check the website for clear details. So website is very important for an auto dealership. It should be feel good experience to the visitors, and search engine friendly for more visitors. Then the reputation of the dealership will increase before the customer visits you directly. Now we will see some of the important website designing tips for the auto dealership.
- Proper placing of keywords: Keywords are very important for an auto dealership website to attract the targeted customers with proper search engine optimization of the website. If you are using the wrong keywords for you dealership website, the target market and the search engines will never find your business. The keywords placing process includes the following steps.
- Prepare a list of potential keywords – words or terms that are relevant and not excessively used.
- Enter the potential keywords into a keyword research tool (like Wordstream, Wordtracker, Google Adwords Keyword tool).
- Finalize the keyword list with the research results (create a list of both targeted keywords and broad keywords).
- Prepare those keywords for launch. Typically place 3 to 4 related keywords per page. The best places to keep the keywords are:
- File or folder names, URL’s, footer links, internal links, main website copy, title attribute on links, alt texts, bullet points, H1, H2 and H3 tags, breadcrumb trails, navigation, website slogans, meta descriptions and title tag.
- SEO friendly navigation: Search engine friendly navigation means to make the website as to understand the search engines. One of the major issue is, people use images instead of texts in websites in navigation links. The search engines can not understand the images texts. The buttons are also not readable by the search engines. So as much as possible use text instead of images and buttons.
- Images: The auto dealership websites images need to be optimized for search engine visibility and faster loading of pages. Try to keep the image file size as small as possible. It helps the mobile visitors to load the page faster. Try to keep the image resolution 72dpi and the size between 30kb to 100kb.
- Social media integration: Social media is playing a prominent role in the present days. It will help your dealership firm to gain credibility and build as a trusted community. Integrate the social media websites based on your target customer base. If your target is the young people try with Facebook, if professionals LinkedIn, mostly concentrate on the local area with any type of demographic. Do some research based on the targeted demographics in the social media website.
Concentrate on the optimizing of HTML code for your website. Because it has importance in the search engine algorithms. Read the rest of this entry »
With some basic facilities and less expensive cars will always rule market. This is because most people’s purchasing power is limited that extent only. Instead of going for used cars, they can buy a new car. Most car manufacturers focus on small cars to sell at lower price.
- Nissan Versa: Nissan Versa is surprisingly a capable family car. It offers as much space as mid sized sedans. Feel and look of interior is average. Versa has CD stereo and air conditioning as standard equipment. It is available for less than $12000. It gives 27 to 38 miles per gallon based on the city and on highway driving.
- Chevrolet Spark: Chevrolet Spark is available for above $12000. It can give 32 miles per gallon in city and 38 miles per gallon in highway driving. It offers grand price tag includes ten airbags, alloy wheels, power windows and air conditioning. It is tiny and the front seats are reasonably spacious, and having highly practical interior.
- Smart for two: The smart for two is available at around $13000. The mileage is 34 miles per gallon in city and 38 miles per gallon in highway. It has rough shifting transmission, three cylinder engine and two seats.
- Ford Fiesta: It is costing around $13000. The fuel economy is 29 miles per gallon in city and 39 miles per gallon in highway. It has an auxiliary input jack, AM/FM radio and air conditioning. The high tech six speed twin clutch automatic transmission for Ford Fiesta is available at $1,095.
- Kia Rio: The Kia Rio is available around $14000. The mileage is equal to the Ford Fiesta as 29 miles per gallon in city driving and 39 miles per gallon in highway driving conditions. It has the standard features of USB input jack in CD stereo, and air conditioning. If automatic transmission is needed have to buy more expensive model.
- Chevrolet Sonic: It is really a good small car with spunky design in the hatchback, smooth shifting transmission, surprisingly nice sounding engine and well tuned suspension. It has the protection of ten airbags which is more than the most high end luxury cars. It is available in between $14000 to $15000. The mileage of Chevrolet Sonic is 26 in city and 35 in highway.
- Toyota Yaris: The Toyota Yaris is available around $15,000 with mileage of 30 in city and 37 in highway. Toyota Yaris redesigned this year to the last year’s version. It can give excellent value for your money, more reliable and easy to park. The standard features in 3 door model are nine airbags, USB compatible stereo and air conditioning.
The manufacturers reduce the number of features in inexpensive cars. But some features can extend. Before buying check with all the suitable features as you wish and take the decision. Read the rest of this entry »
Summary: Marvist Consulting LLC, a leading offshore Web marketing company, has been accredited by “A+” rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Marvist Consulting LLC achieves ‘A+’ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The organization’s achievement on BBB’s accreditation symbolizes dedication and commitment by the organization for providing quality service and professional care to its clients.
A spokesperson of Marvist was quoted as saying, “Marvist is proud to have met standards of BBB and is excited to be part of an organization that guides consumers to trusted companies.”
Marvist meets the accreditation standards of BBB:
- Length of time Marvist has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
- BBB has sufficient background information on Marvist
It clearly shows that Marvist has a strong commitment to operating its business in an ethical and responsible manner and makes a good effort to resolve any client concerns filed with the organization.
Achieving BBB accreditation is an indication that the organization pays attention to detail and provides highest quality and reliable services to their clients on Web marketing services.
Helping the small and medium sized businesses
Marvist has helped hundreds’ of small and medium sized businesses for a long term across the USA, Canada, Japan, the UK and Australia. Marvist’s business practices and goal is to serve the clients with total dedication, trust, integrity, transparency, competence, independence, objectivity, professionalism and confidence.
Clients have chosen Marvist to leverage expertise in search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) campaign management, Internet marketing consulting, link popularity building and Internet marketing research, for their business growth and profitability.
For further details, please contact:
Marvist Consulting LLC
103 Carnegie Center
Princeton, NJ-08540, U.S.A
About Marvist Consulting
Marvist Consulting is an offshore Internet marketing company based at Princeton, New Jersey. Founded in 2005, the Company offers services in Internet marketing consulting and services and is primarily focused on small and medium businesses. The services offered by Marvist Consulting include Internet Marketing Strategy and Consulting, Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click Campaign Management.
Marvist Consulting has considerable experience in working with hundreds of web businesses, strong understanding of technology combined with solid marketing expertise. Marvist has helped 900+ worldwide clients to sell more of their products and services faster and easier. The Company helps small and medium business with their Internet marketing strategy consulting services. Read the rest of this entry »
Hybrid vehicles are equipped with two or more different power sources to move the vehicle. Most popular term for hybrid cars is ‘hybrid electric vehicle’. In a hybrid electric vehicle there are two power sources, one is traditional combustion engine and the other is electric motor. In this article, we will discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of hybrid cars.
Advantages of hybrid cars
- Hybrid cars with gas powered engine and electric motor, gives the vehicle better mileage and less emissions.
- While the gas power engine is running, the energy is conserved and used by electric motor later.
- New improvements in hybrid engines are allowing better mileage, less emissions and efficiency.
- Hybrid vehicles are constructed with lesser weight material. It reduces the vehicle weight and decrease the energy usage.
- Government is offering tax benefits on hybrid vehicles.
- Each brake applied in a hybrid car can give a little electricity to charge the battery. It can eliminate the need to recharge the battery.
- There is much demand for hybrid vehicles. Sometimes it is higher than the sale price. So in resale, the earnings are higher than a gas based car.
- Some insurance companies are giving discounts just for owing a hybrid car.
- Hybrid cars emissions are 97% less toxic and more than a half carbon dioxide when compared to a normal car. So it is environmental friendly.
- The warranties by the manufacturers are really high when compared to normal cars.
- The spare parts for hybrid cars are not easily available.
- Hybrid cars have power mode and energy saver mode. The acceleration is not same as traditional car even on power mode.
- The parts like batteries are very expensive to change.
- Hybrid cars are most efficient in city traffic. But in case of highway traffic it will effect only when below forty.
- Some hybrid cars can not run on its electric motor alone, when the gas engine is off.
- Manufacturers are focusing on fuel efficiency by cutting the weight where ever possible. It tends to decrease the support in suspension and body.
Hybrid cars are basically front wheel drive. The batteries are at rear. Because of the improper weight distribution effect on performance.
In some cases hybrid cars are an advantage whereas in some cases it is a disadvantage. Before you make a purchase do some research on hybrid cars and only if you are convinced move ahead. Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: hybrid cars
This is an electronic system, that is designed to monitor the air pressure inside the tire. This system will display the result to the driver with the report of real time tire pressure of the vehicle. This may be displayed by a pictogram display, by a guage or with a simple low pressure warning light.
This is a new technology developed to improve vehicles safety. It is an automated system will assist the driver by monitoring the air pressure in the vehicle’s tire. A warning indicator alerts the driver when the air pressure in the tire drops by 25 or even more. This system continuously monitors pressure in the tires via the sensors that are located in the tires.
The tire pressure warning is monitored by one or two methods, it may be direct or indirect. The direct Tire pressure monitoring system will monitor the actual pressure inside the each tire through a sensor that is mounted within the tire. By monitor the speed and then rotation of each individual wheel the direct Tire pressure monitoring system measures the tire pressure. A variation in rotation and speed is detected in one or more tires that indicates that it is under-inflated. And thus, the driver gets alerted, when the information is transmitted to the vehicle’s on-board computer.
There will be many factors which affect the tire pressure. These include tire damages like puncture and because of ambient temperature changes. Proper tire inflation is necessary for efficient and safe vehicle operation. It is, therefore, sensible to install Tire pressure monitoring technology in your vehicles to avoid the dangers and drive vehicle safely. Read the rest of this entry »
Content marketing is one of the effective ways of marketing your products and services. The main purpose of this type of marketing is to attract and acquire new customer for your business growth and expansion.
It is important to make sure that content is of optimal quality. Effective and quality content attracts and engages readers. In this article, we will take a look at content marketing and how it helps the small businesses.
Affordable way to market your product: Content marketing is one of the affordable marketing activities to market or promote their information to the world. Here, you need a professional to write a quality content with relevant keywords. Cost involved in content marketing is less when compared with traditional marketing activities.
Quality content: Content marketing is one of the types of inbound marketing. Publishing quality content, you will get an opportunity to have the customers who are searching for the information over internet.
Also, it is one of the ways to attract, engage and retain the customers. This in-turn creates a brand loyalty and promote your customer into action.
Build relationship: Content marketing is the best way to communicate with your audience or online visitors. You can share your skills, knowledge and expertise to the visitors. Quality content retains customers and makes them come back your website.
Generates Leads: Content marketing is one such tool which engages the audience and turns them into prospective customers or leads to your businesses. The better the quality of your content, the better opportunities of getting leads.
In-order to generate leads, you can post the content in the form of blogs, articles, webinars, news letters, etc.
Helps in search engine ranking: Earlier there was a different situation where black hat SEOs are used to fool the Google in search results by following black hat techniques like duplicate content, hiding the text and others. Now the situation is different, Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms are finds and return good quality content. This helps in getting genuine search engine rankings. For that, you need to produce a fresh quality content.
Word of mouth advertising: Content may be any type and it may be included into the videos, white papers, info-graphics, blogs, articles, news releases, webinars, etc. Content plays a major role in the world of social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Orkut, etc., where most of the people spend their time. If your content is good and effective with relevant keywords, it engages the reader and boosts them to share to their friends. It works like a word of mouth advertising to your company’s products and services.
AOL reported that their expected revenue and profit on the strongest advertising growth has been higher than the past seven years. According to Thomson Reuters, third quarter revenue was flat at $531.7 million, ahead of the analysts average estimate of $521.6 million. Advertising revenue rose 7 percent to $340 million, while subscription revenue for AOL’s dial-up services fell 10 percent to $173.5 million. Subscription revenue had its lowest rate of decline in six years.
The trends which are used by AOL are helping it since turnaround hinges on the success of getting more online advertising dollars and reducing its reliance on the lucrative. Andre Sequin, RBC Capital Markets analyst said “Things look great and their company is continuing to make steps in the right direction.
There are troubling signs in the results, Domestic display advertising where AOL is making a big effort including with splashy acquisitions such as the Huffington Post, fell 3 percent in the quarter. That compares with the overall U.S. display and market estimated to grow more than 20 percent to $14.98 billion according to research firm eMarketer.
In third-party revenue, AOL’s advertising revenue was lifted by search revenue and double-digit growth. Display ads are big, pricey units on Web pages favored by brand advertisers. Third-party network consists of AOL’s Ad.com which helps sell ads across other properties. These types of ads are usually lower than display-ad units.
However, the company has taken a number of steps over the year including selling some of its patents to Microsoft for $1 billion and returning those proceeds to shareholders.
Tags: Online advertisement