Small Business

Public relations is the actions performed to generate a positive image or brand for a company. It is a form of promotion that helps in boosting a company’s familiarity among their audience through various methods. PR is one of the best ways to promote your company on a low cost investment. If PR is well […]

Continue reading about Public Relation (PR) and How It Benefits Your Company Promotion?

ctnuser4 on September 10th, 2011

The new decade 2011-2020 of internet marketing is very promising for the internet marketing. All type of businesses have lot of scope in future. There are various internet marketing trends, social media marketing with huge customer range. Online marketing trend for small businesses: Effective search engine marketing: The small businesses should know that earlier search […]

Continue reading about Online Marketing Trend of Small, Big and Medium Firms

ctnuser4 on January 4th, 2011

According to a survey ‘The Discover Small Business Watch’, only 38 percent of small businesses have a website, with remaining 62% not even having online presence, it is only 3% decrease since 2007. Other findings of the survey Only 45% of the people who have online presence, promote their businesses 40% of owners use e-mail […]

Continue reading about Most Small Businesses Remain Non-Adopters of Websites

ctnuser4 on December 27th, 2010

As per the research conducted by Winning Pitch Plc., presently UK has severe shortage of high growth SMEs. This condition is very alarming and may continue or may even invigorate the ailing economy. High growth SMEs are identified as those businesses that have over ten employees, and can generate a turnover of £1 million within […]

Continue reading about Critical Dearth of High Growth SME ‘Stars’ in UK

ctnuser4 on November 25th, 2010

About 6.0 million small employers and 21.7 million non-employers are making significant contributions to the economy. They are also bringing innovative products and services to the market place. These small businesses are considered as an important source of employment and opportunity throughout the United States. According to Office of Advocacy statistics: In 2008, Real Gross […]

Continue reading about US Small Business Profile In 2007: SBA

Released by: eWin Marketing eWin Marketing successfully added new clients across 6 different countries by providing professional, result-oriented, and value based services. The affordable and timely solutions provided by eWin have been instrumental in expanding its client base across US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Indonesia and Barbados. eWin Marketing is a specialist SEO (Search Engine Optimization) […]

Continue reading about eWin Marketing Successfully Adds New Clients Across 6 Countries