Edmunds is one of the famous car website which conducts research on the cars and trucks. Many hundreds of vehicles are tested and are evaluated for deciding the rank of the cars and the trucks.
In general, the process done for the selection will be simple . Generally, the needs like speed, luxury, hauling, commuting, family are verified on each and every vehicle. Generally, 11 editors will be involved in the voting process for deciding the best car and each car should get eight votes.
Thus after the entire process of selection is completed, Edmunds Inside Line will decide the cars which are eligible for the Editors Most Wanted Car Awards for the year 2010. The cars are :
- 2010 Porsche Panamera: This four door sedan has all satisfying features like speed, luxury, space, along with high performance. One can afford buying this car. This has got the first ranking.
- 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro: This occupies second position among the most wanted cars. This vehicle can operate on any road like open valley roads, slow and tight mountain roads.
- 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor: As of now in North America, this vehicle is considered as unique and entertaining vehicle. It is at the third position when we consider the most wanted cars.
- 2010 Mazda 3: 2010 Mazda 3 has many innovative options, engaging driving character, and it has a new look, with class leading dynamics.
- 2010 Ford Flex EcoBoost: This has also got a nice appearance with luxurious features.
- Instant Classic 2010 Ford Shelby GT500: This car has the right size with many astonishing features.
Thus, these cars achieved the 2010 Editors Most Wanted Car Awards, according to Edmunds InsideLine.