Canada is a large country with diverse geographical attributes with many different municipalities and provinces which make the Canadian experience widely different depending on where you live in and work. In this article a list of few cities to work in Canada for the year 2015 have been mentioned in brief.
List of best cities to work in Canada
- Toronto: Toronto tops the global ranking for quality living for the Americans with best infrastructure, good air quality, low health and crime risks and good medical facilities.
- It has huge industries in services including advertising, accounting and law.
- Ottowa: It is one best city to work in Canada with its economy being from two major sectors like federal government and technology.
- These two sectors make up to 37% of the city’s total gross domestic product.
- Vancouver: Vancouver ranked ninth in the world in 2012 on the start up ecosystem report.
- It also has the third largest film industry in northern America.
- Montreal: Economy of Montreal is highly diversified.
- Few major industries include electronic goods, engineering, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, research and development and finance.
- Calgary: It is located in Alberta and can be ideal location for people seeking employment in the oil sands in the northern region.
- It is one of the rapidly growing city with plenty of jobs.
- Regina: It is located in Saskatchewan with the city’s economy being from potash, oil natural gas and compounds of sodium.
- Winnipeg: Located in western Canada, Winnipeg ranked as one of the cheapest places for doing business.
- Leading industries include manufacturing, finance and transportation which contributes demand for work force.
- Saskatoon: One best place to opt for employment.
- The rapid growth of the city experienced in last few years increased the job opportunities.
- Nanaimo: Being a smaller city it offers less competition for demand and work in healthcare industry.
Other few best places to work in Canada are as follow:
- Richmond Hill, Ont.
- Markham, Ont.
- St. John’s
- Burnaby etc.
The cities are ranked best due to reasons concerning to the standard of living and the employment opportunities they provide for job seekers.