This is the digital age where people increasingly prefer to buy products online, rather than actually visiting a brick and mortar store. This is applicable to all varieties of products and, the replacement auto parts obviously are no exception to that.
However, it has to be noted that despite the above aspect, the stores (brick and mortar) are far from becoming extinct. This is because; even today there is no dearth for people who desire the buy the auto parts, by walking into a brick and mortar store.
This article attempts to briefly examine the advantages of both the methods – buying online and purchasing at store.
Online buying of replacement auto parts – benefits
These are some of the chief benefits of online buying of replacement auto parts:
- Generally, when you opt for buying auto parts online, the products are offered at the most competitive prices one can ever hope for. In fact, here the selling price is just slightly higher than that (price) of the manufacturer.
- In major chunk of instances, the manufacturer directly supplies the replacement parts to online sellers. As a result, there is seldom shortage of any product in storehouse of the latter.
- Goneare the days when online stores had poor reputation, in terms of customer service. Things have now dramatically changed with the online sellers displaying topmost levels of commitment, towards serving customers. If a customer receives a defective/wrong automotive part, the same is promptly replaced and that too without any extra charge.
- After finalization of an order at an online store, you instantly receive an email having all corresponding details. This makes things very easy for you, especially if any unexpected issue crops up at a future point of time.
- Perhaps, the most striking of all benefits is attributable to the fact that, when online purchase is considered, there is no time-related restriction. Customers are empowered to place their order anytime, round-the-clock.
Buying at brick and mortar store- advantages
The following are some of the major advantages of buying replacement parts at a brick and mortar store:
- Many people first like to physically touch and feel the replacement auto part, before going on to buy it. Nothing surprising in that! It needs to be understood that a photograph of a product is not always reliable. Well, in this connection, visiting a store (brick and mortar) is the best of all options!
- When you enter the store, you get to directly interact with the personnel there. This particular interaction has social value, which is very important for many consumers.
- When any part is unavailable in a brick and mortar store, the seller usually is in a position to obtain that from some other source and give it to the customer.
- It’s interesting to state that many brick and mortar stores have now started to operate in a positively different way. This is in the sense that, the prices are almost as reasonable as that of online sellers.
- You can immediately get the replacement part and are not necessitated to await its delivery.
- When purchasing from these stores, you are not burdened with costs related to shipping.
So, those are the benefits of both the formats of buying replacement auto parts. Based on these points, you can choose the method that is most appealing to you.